Singapore Is Ex-Coach Greg Chappell's Next Stop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Singapore Is Ex-Coach Greg Chappell's Next Stop   Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:52 am

Former Team India coach Greg Chappell is planning to shift base to Singapore. Chappell, who conducted a coaching clinic for kids in the city-state, however, reiterated that he has no plans to return to full-time coaching.

"Full-time coaching job is out for me. I have a family and coaching is a 24-hour job. I'll leave it to younger, single men," the 58-year-old former Australian captain told the Strait Times. Chappell, who is now a consultant to Cricket Australia's Centre of Excellence in Brisbane, plans to apply for permanent residency in Singapore soon.

From Singapore, Chappell, who is now the global ambassador of a multinational bank, plans to travel to India, Pakistan, the Middle-East and Britain on various professional assignments. The Singapore Cricket Association (SCA) is naturally delighted with this development, and plans to seek his assistance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Singapore Is Ex-Coach Greg Chappell's Next Stop
Page 1 of 1