Pak World - The Home of Online Pakistani Entertainment!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pakistan Can Beat Mihgty Australia - Shahid Afridi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Pakistan Can Beat Mihgty Australia - Shahid Afridi Empty
PostSubject: Pakistan Can Beat Mihgty Australia - Shahid Afridi   Pakistan Can Beat Mihgty Australia - Shahid Afridi Default12Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:07 pm

Flamboyant all-rounder Shahid Afridi rates Australia as the favourites for the inaugural ICC Twenty20 World Cup title but believes Pakistan can beat Ricky Ponting’s men if they played with a positive attitude.

“There is no doubt that Australia are a very strong team but I believe that if we played positively, Pakistan can beat them or any other side in the competition,” Afridi said in an interview here at the National Stadium on Wednesday.

Afridi and teammates are currently preparing for next month’s Twenty20 World Cup to be held in South Africa. They are playing a series of practice games here at the National Stadium and so far Afridi has been doing well with both the bat and ball.

“I am in good form and am looking forward to doing my bit for the team in South Africa,” said the player, who has the talent to set the T20 World Cup on fire with his explosive batting.

But Afridi said that only a team effort can help Pakistan go all the way in the T20 World Cup. “Individual performances are important but what really counts is a team effort,” he added.
Back to top Go down

Pakistan Can Beat Mihgty Australia - Shahid Afridi
Page 1 of 1