Pak World - The Home of Online Pakistani Entertainment!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sreesanth Wants to Apologize to Vaughan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Sreesanth Wants to Apologize to Vaughan Empty
PostSubject: Sreesanth Wants to Apologize to Vaughan   Sreesanth Wants to Apologize to Vaughan Default12Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:28 pm

Admitting that he was embarrassed by his on-field behaviour during the second cricket Test against England at Trent Bridge, paceman S Sree Santh said he wanted to apologise to Michael Vaughan for the body barge incident.

"To be honest, I’m embarrassed by what I did and I think I will have to change," Sree Santh said. "I want to say sorry for that (the Vaughan incident) but no one should question my commitment," said Sree Santh, who was fined 50 per cent of his match fee for the incident.

"I am thankful to Rahul bhai (Dravid) for showing faith in me. He was upset with a few things, but after the game he came and told me when we were celebrating in the dressing room, 'Sree, after all this, after all the explanations I had to give for you, I still love you and want you to do well,’" Sree Santh told a channel.

He said he did a few unwanted things during the second Test out of sheer frustration and wanted to make amends for that. "Frankly, that was the worst part, may be that’s the reason I did a few silly things when I should have continued bowling the basic stuff."

However, Sree Santh said he did not hurl the beamer at Kevin Pietersen on purpose. Sree Santh, who has an interesting habit of writing letters to God before every game, said that he had hoped to play a crucial role in India’s victory.

"Yes, I did write a letter to God before the fourth day of the Test. I wrote in that, 'Tomorrow I will win the Test match for my country. I will be the one, God please help me.’ But it didn’t go that way. Well, may be I didn’t write my name in the end and God thought it came from Zaheer bhai," he said.
Back to top Go down

Sreesanth Wants to Apologize to Vaughan
Page 1 of 1