Pak World - The Home of Online Pakistani Entertainment!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Pieterson Shaken By Beamer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Kevin Pieterson Shaken By Beamer Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Pieterson Shaken By Beamer   Kevin Pieterson Shaken By Beamer Default12Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:00 am

Kevin Pietersen has admitted that he was fearful for his safety when Sreesanth sent down a beamer during the second Test at Trent Bridge. Pietersen was batting on the fourth afternoon when Sreesanth, who struggled for his rhythm throughout the game, let go a beamer, which flew past Pietersen’s head as the batsman managed to sway out of the way. A few overs later an unsettled Pietersen was trapped lbw, padding up, by RP Singh. “I was shaken up on a cricket pitch for the first time in my life at Trent Bridge and I’m not too proud to admit it,” Pietersen said. “I thought the beamer that Sreesanth bowled at me was going to take my head off. “People say that sport is not a matter of life and death, but for a few seconds there I thought my number was up. Luckily, I just managed to get out of the way but I ended up in a heap on the pitch thinking ‘that could have killed me’.
Back to top Go down

Kevin Pieterson Shaken By Beamer
Page 1 of 1