Pak World - The Home of Online Pakistani Entertainment!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sourav Ganguly Fitness Concerns For India

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Sourav Ganguly Fitness Concerns For India Empty
PostSubject: Sourav Ganguly Fitness Concerns For India   Sourav Ganguly Fitness Concerns For India Default12Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:41 pm

Sourav Ganguly gave India a scare ahead of Friday's second Test at Trent Bridge when he missed an indoor practice session with a back injury.
Ganguly experienced problems with his back during the drawn first Test at Lord's and sat out the team's work-out at Loughborough University.
India spokesman Rufus Rockey played down concerns over the injury and said: "There's nothing to worry about.
"It's slight, minor, lower back stiffness," he insisted.
Left-hander Yuvraj Singh would be the likely replacement if Ganguly was ruled unfit.
"It is not in my hands," said the 25-year-old, who made an unbeaten 61 in his last one-day international against South Africa in Belfast on 1 July. "I would love to play but it is not in my hands whether I play or not. We will see how it goes in the next two days."
Back to top Go down

Sourav Ganguly Fitness Concerns For India
Page 1 of 1